Serve this dish with my super easy Crockpot rice.
Don't Miss: Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
marinating time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3/4 lb. boneless pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 Tbsp. stir fry oil (or any kind of vegetable oil)
- 3 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables (such as bell peppers, sugar snap peas, broccoli, etc.)
- 1/4 cup Asian salad dressing
- Whisk together the cornstarch and soy sauce. Add the pork strips. Toss to coat. Let the pork marinate 10-20 minutes.
- Heat a wok or skillet over medium-high heat. It's important to make sure your pan is hot before you add the oil. This is the key to stir frying successfully. Add the pork strips, and stir fry until almost cooked through, about 4-5 minutes, depending on how thick your pork strips are.
- Add the stir fry vegetables, and stir-fry another 4-5 minutes until they are crisp-tender. Add the salad dressing, stir to coat the vegetables and pork well.
Serve the pork stir fry immediately over hot cooked rice.
Don't Miss: Stir Fry Recipes for Kids