Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. cod fillets
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Drizzle olive oil over a baking sheet.
- Brush mustard over cod fillets.
- Stir together cornflake crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle over cod fillets, pressing lightly with your fingers to make sure the crumbs adhere.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until fish is opaque throughout and flakes easily with a fork.
The baking time will depend on how thick the fillets are. Check at 15 minutes. If not done, continue baking, checking every 2 minutes until done.