Don't Miss: Barbecue Chicken Salad Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. homemade or prepared BBQ sauce
- 6 10-inch flour tortillas (whole wheat is okay)
- 2 cups shredded cooked BBQ chicken or rotisserie chicken breast
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (cheddar and Monterey Jack)
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- While oil is heating, spread 1 tsp. of the BBQ sauce over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of the chicken and 1/3 cup of the cheese over half of each tortilla. Fold other tortilla half over the chicken-cheese mixture.
- Place the quesadillas, one or two at a time, in the skillet. Pressing down lightly with a spatula, cook the quesadillas for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Flip with tongs, and cook on the other side for 1-2 minutes until the cheese is completely melted.
Don't Miss: Quesadilla Recipes for Any Time of Day