Beans and franks are one of those kid-friendly dinner recipes that appeals to everyone. And this recipe is so easy to prepare, the kids can do it themselves. Just make sure you're nearby to help with the can opener and put the dish in the oven.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 8 hot dogs
- 2 28 oz. cans baked beans
- 1 Tbsp. mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice hot dogs into bite-sized chunks. Place in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Add beans to pan. Stir well. Drizzle mustard over top.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes until cooked through.