You can serve these strombolis for dinner, lunch, or a snack. Or cut them in small pieces and serve them as an appetizer at your next party.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 pound thinly-sliced deli roast beef
- 4 oz. sliced Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers (optional)
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll refrigerated pizza dough.
- Spread mustard evenly over dough, leaving a 1-inch border all the way around.
- Top with roast beef slices, then cheese, then roasted red peppers, if using.
- Roll up lengthwise, jelly-roll style. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Beat egg and water. Brush over stromboli. Sprinkle cheese on top of stromboli.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes, until golden brown on top and cooked through.