Chicken Egg Rolls RecipeThis chicken egg rolls recipe is hearty enough to be a meal by itself. Filled with shredded chicken, coleslaw mix, carrots and seasonings, these chicken egg rolls are easy to make, because they are baked, not fried.
- 12 oz. package coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage without any dressing)
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1 Tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp. sweet red chili sauce
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp. oyster sauce
- 12-14 egg roll wrappers
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients except egg roll wrappers in a large mixing bowl. Stir together until well-combined.
- Lay an egg roll wrapper on a flat surface so that it makes a diamond shape in front of you.
- Spoon 3-4 tablespoons of the filling into the middle of the wrapper.
- Fold in the two sides and the bottom, envelope-style, as directed on the egg roll wrapper package. Roll up the remaining side. Place on prepared baking sheet, seam side down.
- Repeat with remaining egg roll wrappers and filling.
- Brush olive oil over each egg roll.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve warm, with duck sauce or hot mustard sauce for dipping.
Chicken Breast RecipesCranberry Chicken Recipe
Lemon Chicken Recipe
Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Crockpot Orange Chicken
Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Potato Chip Chicken
Kung Pao Chicken
Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Chicken RecipesBBQ Chicken Recipe
BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
Baked Chicken Tenders
Baked Chicken with Vegetables
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Cheesy Chicken Tenders
Chicken Egg Rolls
Chicken French Bread Pizza
Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic
Chinese Chicken Salad
Crockpot Lemonade Chicken
Impossible Chicken Pie
Lemon Roasted Chicken
Mexican Chicken Salad
Oven Barbecued Chicken
Peanut Chicken Tenders
Pineapple Coconut Chicken Rice Casserole
Thai Chicken Pizza
White Chicken Chili