See also: Stir Fry Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- Place chicken breast pieces in a gallon-size zip-top plastic bag. Add cornstarch. Toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, orange marmalade, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat wok over high heat. Add canola oil. Add chicken. Stir-fry until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken. Stir-fry to coat the chicken.
Serve immediately with hot rice.