French Bread PizzaAlways looking for new ways to use leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken? This French bread pizza recipe is a great one.
With three kinds of cheese, garlic, and red peppers, this recipe for French bread pizza is tasty and satisfying. Serve this chicken French bread pizza for lunch, a snack or dinner.
Don't Miss: Pizza Recipes the Whole Family Will Enjoy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 cup grated asiago or Romano cheese
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 cup finely-diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 16 oz. loaf French bread
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, stir together the first seven ingredients (through black pepper).
- Slice French bread in half lengthwise. Cut each half crosswise into three pieces. Spread butter mixture over each piece.
- Top with rotisserie chicken.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses over chicken.
- Bake 8-12 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown.