These chili muffin cups are the perfect bite-sized kid-friendly dinner. I like to use vegetarian chili for this recipe. But feel free to use chili con carne, white chicken chili or canned chili.
- 1 12 oz. package refrigerated biscuit dough
- 4 cups prepared vegetarian chili or chili con carne
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 8 pieces. Flatten each biscuit into a 1/4-inch thick circle and press into the muffin cups.
- Spoon vegetarian chili into each muffin cup.
- Bake 12-14 minutes until muffins are golden. Sprinkle with cheese, and bake another 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted.