Cocktail Meatballs with JellyWhether you're having a tailgating party or just looking for a quick weeknight dinner, these cocktail meatballs made with jelly are just the ticket. A little sweet and a little spicy, this meatballs recipe appeals to kids and adults alike.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 pounds frozen fully-cooked turkey or Italian meatballs
- 2 12 oz. jars chili sauce
- 1 1/2 cups apricot jelly
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Place meatballs in a large saucepan or dutch oven.
- Add chili sauce, apricot jelly and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low. Let simmer 15-20 minutes or until meatballs are warmed through.