The nice thing about this recipe is that it works just as well for breakfast as it does for lunch or dinner.
Don't Miss: St. Patrick's Day Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 3 cups peeled and diced potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups shredded corned beef (either leftover cooked corned beef or deli corned beef)
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in a heavy saucepan and cover with enough water so that there is 1 inch of water above the potatoes.
- Bring to a boil, and cook, uncovered until fork-tender, about 6 minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large (12-inch) nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook until softened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add potatoes. Let potatoes cook about 5 minutes until browned on the bottom.
- Flip the potatoes and add the remaining ingredients. Cook until all the liquid evaporates. and the potatoes are golden browned
Serve topped with poached eggs.
Don't Miss: St. Patrick's Day Green Recipes