I love making this Crockpot macaroni and cheese recipe on busy weekdays, when the kids have sports practices. The kids are always starving afterwards, and they always appreciate this homemade macaroni and cheese.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 16 oz. elbow macaroni
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated skim milk
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions, cooking until the pasta is al dente. Drain.
- Spray the slow cooker stoneware with cooking spray. Pour the cooked pasta into the slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for 1/2 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese. Stir.
- Cover and cook on low 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with reserved cheese. Cover and cook on low another 10 minutes.
Don't Miss: Top 10 Macaroni and Cheese Recipes