This Crockpot brisket recipe is one of my family's favorites. I like to serve this beef brisket with scalloped potatoes and fresh green beans with walnuts and browned butter.
Don't Miss: Beef Brisket in Cranberry Sauce
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Total Time: 8 hours, 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 large onions
- 1 4 lb. beef brisket
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/3 cup grape jelly
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup red wine
- Peel and slice onions. Scatter over the bottom of the Crockpot.
- Trim fat off brisket. Lay on top of the onions.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over the brisket.
- Whisk together the grape jelly, ketchup and wine. Spread evenly over the brisket.
- Cover and cook on high 4-6 hours or low 8-10 hours.