Easy Meatloaf RecipeCrushed Goldfish crackers, cheddar cheese and a sweet and tangy glaze give this easy meatloaf recipe lots of flavor.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup crushed Goldfish crackers
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. minced onions
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (90%)
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. horseradish mustard or Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl.
- Add the next seven ingredients (through pork). Mix well with your hands.
- Turn meat mixture out into a shallow baking sheet and shape into a loaf.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients. Spoon over meatloaf. Bake another 15-30 minutes until cooked through (the internal temperature should be 160 degrees F.).
- Let meatloaf rest 10 minutes before serving.
Makes 8 servings.
Meatloaf RecipesBBQ Meatloaf Recipe
Crockpot Meatloaf Recipe
Easy Meatloaf Recipe
Italian Meatloaf Recipe
Mexican Meatloaf Recipe
Simple Meatloaf Recipe
Turkey Meatloaf Recipe