How to Make English Muffin PizzaWhether you're looking for a quick dinner, a fun lunch or an easy snack, these English muffin pizzas fit the bill. Once you learn how to make these English muffin pizzas, the possibilities for variations are limitless.
Try using mushrooms instead of pepperoni. Or black olives and green peppers. Or use caramelized onions, sliced pears and gorgonzola cheese for gourmet English muffin pizzas.
The better the ingredients you use, the better these pizzas will be. I like Wolferman's English muffins. The smoked mozzarella is a little pricey, but the extra flavor is worth it.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 l plain English Muffin
- 3 Tbsp. prepared pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded smoked mozzarella cheese (or plain mozzarella cheese)
- 4-5 slices pepperoni
- Split English muffin open and place the two halves on the tray of a toaster oven or a baking sheet.
- Top each half with 1-1/2 Tbsp. pizza sauce, spreading to within 1/2-inch of the edges.
- Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over the pizza sauce on each half.
- Top with a few pepperoni slices on each half.
- Bake 4 to 6 minutes at 350 degrees in a toaster oven or regular oven, until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
Bread Machine Pizza Dough
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
Turkey Club Pizza
Thai Chicken Pizza
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Heart Shaped Pizza
Chicken French Bread Pizza
English Muffin Pizzas
Hot Pizza Dip