This glazed corned beef recipe can be made entirely in the Crock pot, so it's a great recipe for busy weeknights. Serve this glazed corned beef with roasted potatoes
and glazed carrots and parsnips
for an easy and comforting Irish meal.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Total Time: 8 hours, 15 minutes
- 1 3-4 pound corned beef brisket
- 1 Tbsp. orange zest
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard or horseradish mustard
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- Wash and trim fat off corned beef. Pat dry and place in the Crock pot stoneware.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over the corned beef.
- Cover and cook on low, 8-10 hours, or high, 4 hours.