Hawaiian Chicken RecipeThis Hawaiian chicken recipe is my neighbor, Kim's, recipe, and the kids just love it! Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are pan-fried then baked with a sweet and spicy sauce. Serve this recipe for Hawaiian chicken with rice and a green salad for a healthy, flavorful meal the whole family will enjoy.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1-1/2 cups Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 jar duck sauce
- 2 Tbsp. sweet red Thai chili sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pound chicken breasts so they are an even thickness all the way through -- about 1/2-inch is good.
- In a shallow dish, combine Panko, pepper and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Beat egg in a medium bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Dip chicken breasts in egg, then press into Panko mixture, turning to coat on both sides. Place in hot skillet.
- Cook until golden brown (3-5 minutes). Flip and cook until golden on the other side.
- Transfer chicken breasts to a 9 x 13 baking dish. Pour duck sauce evenly over chicken breasts.
- Drizzle with chili sauce.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Chicken Breast RecipesCranberry Chicken Recipe
Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Crockpot Orange Chicken
Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Potato Chip Chicken
Kung Pao Chicken
Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Pretzel Crusted Chicken Tenders
Easy Chicken Recipes | Easy Dinner Recipes | Cooking for Kids Recipe Index
Weekly Cooking for Kids Newsletter