Don't Miss: Basil Pesto Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1-2 cups pesto
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 2 cups firmly-packed fresh kale
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. to 1/2 cup olive oil
- Place pine nuts in a dry skillet, and toast, shaking occasionally, until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Place kale in a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Add pine nuts, garlic and salt. Pulse until kale is finely chopped.
- Add cheese, and pulse until cheese is incorporated. Do not puree or overprocess. The pesto should still be chunky.
- Drizzle in olive oil, and continue to pulse until the pesto reaches the desired consistency.
Don't Miss: Crispy Kale Recipe