Don't Miss: Chicken Breast Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours, 10 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 to 6 skinless, bone-in chicken breasts
- 6 oz. frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to skillet. Sear on both sides. (You just want the chicken to brown; it doesn't need to cook.) Transfer to Crockpot.
- Whisk together lemonade concentrate, brown sugar, ketchup, and vinegar. Pour over chicken in the Crockpot.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6-8 hours.
- Just before serving, remove chicken from the Crockpot. Skim fat off of the liquid and transfer the cooking liquid to a saucepan.
- Whisk together the cornstarch and water, then add to the saucepan. Heat on medium-high until thickened. Pour over chicken. Serve over pasta or rice.
Don't Miss: 1 Basic Chicken Recipe, 8 Different Meals