Don't Miss: Recipes That Start with Frozen Meatballs
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 3-4 servings
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 16 oz. package pre-cooked Italian-style meatballs, thawed if frozen
- 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unfold pie crust onto cookie sheet.
- Mound meatballs into the center of the pie crust, leaving a 3-inch border all the way around.
- Spoon spaghetti sauce over meatballs.
- Fold about 2 inches of the crust over the meatballs, all the way around. Your meatball pie will look like a rustic apple tart.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and top evenly with cheese. Bake another 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is golden brown.