Mexican QuesadillasThese Mexican quesadillas are a terrific quick and easy dinner or snack for kids. Serve with tomato salsa, chili con queso and guacamole.
Don't Miss: Beef and Cheese Quesadillas
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 can diced green chiles, drained
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat.
- Spread butter on one side of each tortilla. Flip over.
- Divided cheeses and green chiles among four tortillas, buttered side down. Top with remaining four tortillas as if making a sandwich, buttered side facing out.
- Place quesadillas, one at a time, in hot skillet. Cook, flipping once, until cheese is melted and quesadillas are golden brown, 1-2 minutes per side.
Don't Miss: Quesadilla Recipes for Any Time of Day