Kids love these mini cheeseburgers, because they are the perfect size for little hands to hold. Serve these mini cheeseburgers with Italian pasta salad
and broccoli slaw
for your next picnic, cookout or game day party
, and watch them disappear!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 16 minutes
- 2 lbs. 85% lean ground beef
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 16 small (2-inch square) slices cheddar cheese
- 16 mini Hawaiian bread buns
- Preheat grill or cast iron grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Divide beef into 16 equal parts. Form each part into a mini burger. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place mini burgers on grill or grill pan. Cook 2-3 minutes. Flip. Cook 1 minute. Place cheese on top. Cook another 1-3 minutes until cooked through.
Serve on Hawaiian bread buns with ketchup, mustard, relish and/or caramelized onions.