Crockpot Orange ChickenThis orange chicken recipe is so easy to prepare. Yet, unlike many Crockpot chicken recipes, this one doesn't have a cream-based sauce. Instead, the orange marmalade and coconut milk tenderize the chicken and give it a subtly sweet flavor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Total Time: 8 hours, 10 minutes
- 1-1/2 to 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 12 oz. jar orange marmalade
- 1 12 oz. can coconut milk (low-fat is okay)
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- Place chicken breasts in a gallon-size zip-loc bag. Add flour, salt and pepper. Shake to coat well.
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours or low 7-9 hours.
Chicken Breast RecipesCranberry Chicken Recipe
Kung Pao Chicken
Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Chicken RecipesBBQ Chicken Recipe
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
Baked Chicken Tenders
Baked Chicken with Vegetables
Cheesy Chicken Tenders
Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic
Crockpot Lemonade Chicken
Oven Barbecued Chicken
White Chicken Chili