Oven BBQ ChickenOven barbecued chicken is one of those recipes that takes just a few minutes to throw together. You don't need any special ingredients or tools, either. If you have chicken, barbecue sauce and an oven, you can make this oven BBQ chicken.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds chicken breasts, thighs and drumsticks
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a heavy skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- When grill pan gets hot, add chicken. Sear until browned on each side. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Spread barbecue sauce evenly over chicken.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.