Don't Miss: 19 Burger Toppings and Ideas
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8 pork burgers
- 2 lbs. ground pork
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Prepare grill.
- Combine ground pork, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix with your hands.
- Divide mixture into 8 portions. Make each portion into a patty. Press your thumb in the middle of each burger (this helps prevent the burgers from bulging).
- Grill 5-6 minutes on the first side. Flip. Top with shredded cheese. Grill another 5-6 minutes, until cooked through.
- Let pork burgers rest 5 minutes before serving.