Pork Pot Pie Recipe
Courtesy of The National Pork Board
This pot pie recipe is different from the typical pot pie in that it is made with ground pork, rather than chicken. Jarred Alfredo sauce, frozen vegetables and refrigerated garlic bread dough make this pot pie recipe fast and easy.
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. lean ground pork
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 12 oz. package steam-in-bag frozen vegetable medley
- 1-1/4 cups sun-dried tomato Alfredo sauce
- 8 oz. package refrigerated garlic breadstick dough
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground pork, salt and pepper. Brown. Drain and return to skillet.
- Meanwhile steam vegetables according to package directions.
- Add vegetables and Alfredo sauce to the pork in the skillet. Stir to combine.
- Divide mixture among 4 individual-sized casserole dishes or one 9 x 9 baking dish. Top mixture with bread dough sticks in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.