Don't Miss: Quesadilla Recipes for Any Time of Day
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely-chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup finely-chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup finely-chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (cheddar, Monterey Jack)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread butter on one side of each tortilla. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, 1-2 minutes.
- Add zucchini, red pepper, salt and pepper. Saute until vegetables are tender.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Lay 4 tortillas on the baking sheet, butter side down.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the cheese over each tortilla.
- Divide the vegetable mixture among the 4 tortillas.
- Top with remaining cheese, then the remaining tortillas, butter side up.
- Bake 7-9 minutes until cheese melts and tortillas turn golden brown.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Makes 4 servings.
Quesadilla RecipesChicken Quesadillas
Bean and Cheese Quesadillas
Beef and Cheese Quesadillas
Hot Dog Quesadillas
Quesadillas with Vegetables and Cheese
BBQ Chicken Quesadillas