Serve these salmon patties with Creamy Asian Dipping Sauce.
- 16 oz. canned salmon (or leftover cooked salmon)
- 1 Tbsp. sweet Thai chili sauce
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 scallions, finely chopped (white and light green parts only)
- 1-1/2 cups Panko (Japanese bread crumbs) or cracker crumbs, divided
- 2-4 Tbsp. olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine salmon, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, mayonnaise, garlic, scallions and 1 cup of the Panko. Mix well.
- Spread remaining Panko in an even layer on a plate.
- Form salmon mixture into patties. Press patties into Panko, coating well on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- When oil is hot, add patties and fry until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Flip, continue to fry until done.