Grilled Shrimp with Bacon RecipeIf you think grilled shrimp with bacon is too fancy for your kids, think again. Kids love this recipe. I mean, who wouldn't? Juicy, succulent shrimp is topped with crisp, salty bacon. What's not to like?
Far easier than bacon wrapped shrimp, this recipe is a delight for the senses. Serve it as a main course or an appetizer for your next party.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb. extra large frozen shrimp, peeled and deveined and thawed
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- pinch each of kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/2 lb. pre-cooked bacon
- Toss shrimp with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast iron grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Using tongs, place shrimp on grill pan. Grill 1-2 minutes on each side, until shrimp just start to curl (if the shrimp are tightly curled, they're overdone). Shrimp are done when they are opaque.
- Place shrimp on a plate. Crumble bacon over shrimp.
Makes 4 servings.
Don't Miss: Slow Cooker Shrimp and Grits