Don't Miss: Favorite Taco Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb. lean (90% - 93%) ground beef
- 1 1.25 oz. package taco seasoning mix
- 1 14 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup mayonnaise (low-fat or reduced fat is okay)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 14 .5 oz bag tortilla chips
- 1 10 oz. bag lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese (or shredded cheddar)
- 1/4 cup finely-chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Drain. Add taco seasoning and prepare according to directions on taco seasoning packet.
- Stir in black beans. Set aside.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and salsa. Set aside.
- Place tortilla chips on the bottom of a large serving bowl. Top with lettuce.
- Top with ground beef mixture.
- Drizzle with mayonnaise-salsa dressing. Top with chopped onion, shredded cheese and fresh cilantro.
See also: Taco Ring Recipe