Don't Miss: Best Taco Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1-1/2 lbs. lean ground beef (90% or 93%)
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 cup thousand island dressing (low-fat is okay)
- 6 oz. shredded lettuce
- 7 oz. tortilla chips
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (cheddar and Monterey Jack)
Don't Miss: Family Favorite Recipes with Ground Beef
- Brown ground beef and chili powder in a large skillet.
- Remove from heat and drain. Stir in thousand island dressing.
- Arrange the lettuce in a large salad bowl. Top with the tortilla chips, then the ground beef mixture and the cheese.
See also: Taco Salad Recipe with Black Beans