A lot of turkey meatloaf recipes are dry. Not this one. It gets its moisture from store-bought bruschetta and romano cheese and a bacon strip topping. You can make this ground turkey meatloaf and eat it right away or cook it and freeze it to serve later.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup grated romano cheese
- 1/2 cup Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1/2 cup prepared bruschetta (either from a jar or the refrigerated section of the supermarket)
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 6-8 strips bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl. Beat well.
- Add cheese, bread crumbs, bruschetta, turkey, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, mix thoroughly. Turn out onto prepared baking sheet and shape into a loaf.
- Drape bacon strips over meatloaf in a criss-cross fashion.
- Bake 55-65 minutes or until bacon is crisp and a thermometer reads 170 degrees F.
- Let meatloaf stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Meatloaf RecipesBBQ Meatloaf Recipe
Crockpot Meatloaf Recipe
Easy Meatloaf Recipe
Italian Meatloaf Recipe
Mexican Meatloaf Recipe
Simple Meatloaf Recipe