Turkey QuesadillasI often make these turkey quesadillas for dinner, then give the kids the leftovers in their lunches or as a snack the next day. These quesadillas don't even need to be re-heated to taste delicious. The butter on the outside of the tortillas makes this recipe really crispy and yummy. Of course, these quesadillas are great with deli turkey, but they really taste amazing with leftover roast turkey. I often make this recipe the day after Thanksgiving.
Don't Miss: Quesadilla Recipes for Any Time of Day
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. butter
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 lb. deli turkey breast slices or 1 cup leftover cooked turkey
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (cheddar and Monterey Jack)
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, spread one side of each tortilla with one teaspoon of butter.
- Flip the tortillas over. On the un-buttered side, spread one teaspoon of Dijon mustard on each tortilla.
- Lay the turkey breast slices over half of each tortilla. Top with the cheese. Fold in half.
- Place quesadillas, butter-side down in the heated skillet. (You can probably fit two quesadillas in the skillet at a time.)
- Cook 1-2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
Be sure to check out: Leftover Turkey Recipes