This sweet and creamy caramel apple dip is a quick and easy way to enjoy the flavor of caramel apples without all the hassle of melting caramel and dipping apples in it. This dip is made with double strength vanilla, which is made with twice as many beans as regular vanilla extract. If you can't find double strength vanilla extract, use regular vanilla extract, but the dip won't taste as good.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 cup
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. double-strength vanilla (such as Watkins)
- 1/2 tsp caramel extract
- apples or pears, cored and sliced
- Combine the first four ingredients with an electric mixer until smooth. Serve with apple slices.
See also: Apple Cider Bread Recipe