Chow mein noodle birds nest cookies are so simple to make, and so adorable, too. If you are making these chow mein noodle cookies for Easter, you can also use jelly beans in place of the peanuts for a more festive cookie.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Place chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave-safe container. Heat on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir, and repeat, until chocolate chips are melted.
- Stir in chow mein noodles until fully coated.
- Drop by tablespoonsful onto prepared baking sheet, forming a nest shape with your fingers.
- Place a few peanuts in the center of each nest for eggs.
- Refrigerate until firm.