I like to add a healthy bit of Old Bay seasoning to this recipe (use seafood seasoning if you can't find Old Bay) to perk up this recipe. But if you're worried that this quiche may be too spicy for the kids, feel free to cut back on the Old Bay.
Serve this quiche with fruit salad.
Don't Miss: Broccoli Bacon Quiche Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 frozen deep dish pie crust, thawed
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 8 oz. backfin lump crab meat or good-quality crab meat
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup half and half or whole milk
- 1/2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning or seafood seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prick the pie crust all over with a fork. Bake 5-10 minutes until light golden.
- Place the swiss cheese in the bottom of the partially-baked pie crust. Sprinkle the crab meat over the top. Top with the shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and Old Bay seasoning. Pour evenly over the quiche.
- Bake the quiche for 30-45 minutes until golden brown. Let it rest 10 minutes before cutting.
Don't Miss: Quiche Recipes