All you really need to add to this dish is a green salad or a fruit salad to make a complete meal.
Don't Miss: Broccoli Bacon Quiche Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cups sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the pie crust in a 9-inch pie plate (compare prices) and prick all over with a fork. Bake 5-10 minutes until light golden.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add zucchini and onions, season with salt and pepper, and cook until softened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from the heat. Spoon into the pie crust. Sprinkle the cheeses over the vegetables.
- Whisk together the eggs and pesto. Pour evenly over cheeses.
- Bake the quiche for 30-45 minutes until golden brown. Remove the quiche from the oven, and let rest 10 minutes before serving.
Don't Miss: Quiche Recipes