Scrambled eggs get a fancy look when spooned into egg roll wrapper cups and topped with bacon and cheese. These scrambled eggs in a cup are as tasty as they are pretty to look at.
Don't Miss: Scrambled Egg Variations
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 egg roll wrappers
- 5 bacon slices
- 7 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4-6 dashes hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Gently press an egg roll wrapper into each muffin cup, folding the sides in to fit. Spray wrappers with cooking spray. Bake 5-7 minutes on the middle rack until golden brown. Set aside.
- Fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Wipe out skillet with a paper towel. Heat over medium-high heat.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, hot sauce and salt. Scramble eggs until soft. Do not overcook!
- Spoon scrambled eggs into egg roll wrapper cups. Crumble bacon over eggs. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake another 2-3 minutes until cheese melts.
Egg RecipesOmelette Recipe
Breakfast Casserole Torte
Egg Casserole Recipe
Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
Hash Brown Casserole
Sausage Potato Frittata Recipe
Scrambled Eggs with Vegetables
Eggs in a Basket Recipe
Hash Brown Frittata
Breakfast Sandwich Recipe