Don't Miss: George Foreman Grill Recipes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
Yield: 4 servings, grilled salmon
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil plus more for grill
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. salmon fillets
- In a non-reactive bowl, whisk together lemon juice, 1 Tbsp. olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper. Add salmon, turning to coat well. Let the salmon marinate while you preheat the George Foreman (or any indoor contact) grill.
- Place the salmon on George Foreman grill. Cook 3-8 minutes. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of the salmon. The George Foreman tends to cook much faster than a regular grill, so check salmon at 3 minutes. If the salmon easily flakes when poked with a fork and is opaque throughout, it's done.
Don't Miss: Salmon Recipes