Don't Miss: Salmon Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
- juice of 3 lemons, divided
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano or 1 tsp. dried oregano
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 4 6 oz. salmon fillets, pin bones removed
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. capers, rinsed
- Whisk juice of 1 lemon, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add salmon fillets, turning to coat. Refrigerate salmon 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Grill salmon 4-8 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon and the type of grill you're using. Salmon is done when it flakes easily when poked with a fork.
- Heat remaining lemon juice in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook 5-7 minutes, until it starts to get thick and some of the water evaporates. Add butter and a pinch of salt. When butter melts, stir in capers. Taste, and add more salt if necessary.
- Divide salmon among four plates. Serve with a drizzle of lemon caper sauce over each salmon fillet.