Don't Miss: 5 Ingredient Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Yield: 4 servings, pecan crusted salmon
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs) or freshly-made bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter, divided
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 2 lbs. salmon fillets, pin bones removed and cut into 4 pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss pecans and panko together and set aside. In another bowl, whisk together 2 Tbsp. of the butter and the honey mustard.
- Place salmon fillets in a large baking dish, such as a 9 x 13 pan or gratin dish (compare prices). Season salmon with salt and pepper. Brush honey mustard mixture over salmon. Sprinkle pecan mixture on top of honey mustard mixture, patting with your fingers to help it adhere to the salmon.
- Drizzle remaining melted butter over the pecan crusted salmon. Bake 10-12 minutes, until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Don't Miss: Salmon Recipes