Don't Miss: Pecan-Crusted Salmon Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 large baked potato
- 1 cup potato chips
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 2 7 oz. pouches salmon or 1 14.75 oz. can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup very finely-chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup very finely-chopped spring onion
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Wash baked potato and prick several times with a fork. Put in microwave on a paper towel. Heat on high 5-8 minutes until done. Let cool.
- Place potato chips in a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Pulse until crushed. Add baked potato with skin and Old Bay to food processor. Pulse until the mixture becomes the texture of thick mashed potatoes.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Form mixture into 1/2-inch thick salmon patties.
- Spread Panko out in a thin layer on a plate. Dip salmon patties into Panko, coating both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add salmon patties. Fry until golden brown on both sides.
Don't Miss: Salmon Recipes