Tuna Noodle Casserole
When I was a kid, tuna noodle casserole was one of the dinners I looked forward to most. There was something about the creamy noodle mixture that just tasted like home. This recipe is an updated version of the classic tuna noodle casserole. Refrigerated fettuccine gives this tuna noodle casserole a fresh, updated flavor.
- 2 9 oz. packages refrigerated fettuccine
- 1 10-3/4 oz. can roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 6 oz. cans light tuna in water
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare fettuccine according to package directions, cooking 1-2 minutes less than the suggested cooking time on the package. Drain.
- In a medium saucepan, heat cream of mushroom soup, cream cheese, milk and butter over medium heat. Stir until smooth. Stir in cheese. When melted, remove from heat.
- Stir in tuna. Toss with fettuccine. Pour into prepared pan.
- Combine topping ingredients. Sprinkle over casserole, making a 2-inch border all the way around.
Makes 8-12 servings.