Apple Dessert Bites Recipe
This recipe for easy apple dessert bites starts with pre-made fillo cups. Look for them in your local supermarket. Although any type of apple works for these apple dessert bites, I like to use Granny Smith apples. The tartness of the Granny Smith apples contrasts beautifully with the sweetness of the chocolate sauce in this recipe for easy apple dessert bites.
- 12 mini fillo shells
- 3-4 Tbsp. chocolate sauce
- 1 cup chopped Granny Smith apples
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. whipped cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place mini fillo shell on a baking sheet. Spoon about 1/2 tsp. of the chocolate sauce into each fillo shell.
- In a small bowl, mix chopped apples, walnuts and cream cheese. Divide mixture among the 12 fillo dessert shells.
- Bake apple dessert cups for 5 minutes. Remove remove from the oven, and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Serve apple dessert cups immediately.