If you like, you can substitute crushed graham crackers for the crushed gingersnaps, too.
Don't Miss: S'mores Parfait Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 6 oz. containers vanilla or lemon yogurt
- 1 0.3 oz. package lemon Jello
- 3/4 cup frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup crushed gingersnap cookies
- whipped cream for garnish
- Dump the yogurt in a mixing bowl. Add the powdered Jello, and mix until well-combined. Add the thawed Cool Whip, and mix well.
- In parfait glasses, dollop a few tablespoons of the Jello mixture, then top with a layer of blueberries, then sprinkle on some gingersnap crumbs. Repeat the layers. Garnish with whipped cream.
Don't Miss: Raspberry Cool Whip Jello Mold Recipe