This fruit pizza makes a great dessert for picnics, barbecues and parties.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
cooling time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Yield: 8-12 slices
- 1 16.5 oz. package sugar cookie dough, at room temperature
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1-2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh bananas
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place sugar cookie dough on a piece of parchment paper. Place a sheet of waxed paper or plastic wrap over the sugar cookie dough (this is to keep the dough from sticking to the rolling pin and to make it easier to transfer to a baking sheet). Roll dough out to a circle about 12 inches wide and 1/4-inch thick. Trim the edges if you need to.
- Remove the waxed paper or plastic wrap and, keeping the dough on the parchment paper, transfer it to a pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake 12-14 minutes, or until the sugar cookie dough is golden brown. Let it cool completely, about 1 hour.
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth. Spread it on the cooled sugar cookie dough, leaving a 1/4-inch border all the way around.
- Top with the strawberry slices, fresh raspberries and banana slices in a decorative pattern.
- Dust with powdered sugar. Serve immediately.