Don't Miss: White Chocolate Strawberries Video Recipe
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 16-20 strawberries
- 11 oz. white chocolate chips or a white chocolate bar, chopped finely
- 1 quart fresh strawberries with the stems on, washed
- 1 cup shredded flaked coconut
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a chocolate melter or a microwave-safe container. If using a chocolate melter, heat on high until the chocolate is melted. If using the microwave, heat on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir, then continue heating in 30-second increments on 50% power, stirring until the white chocolate is completely melted.
- Dry the strawberries with paper towels (this helps the chocolate adhere better to the strawberries).
- Spread the coconut out on a plate in an even layer.
- Dip the strawberries in the melted chocolate, letting the excess drip off (you can use a spoon to help catch the dripping chocolate), then immediately press into the coconut, turning to coat both sides. Place the white chocolate-covered strawberries onto the prepared cookie sheets to cool.
- When finished dipping all of the strawberries, transfer to the refrigerator to cool and harden until ready to serve.
Don't Miss: Chocolate Strawberries Recipes