Don't Miss: Apple Dessert Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 6 Granny Smith apples
- 4 2-1/4 oz. Snickers candy bars, chilled
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1-1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, such as Cool Whip, thawed
- Dice apples (do not peel). Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Chop Snickers candy bars into small (quarter-inch) chunks. Toss Snickers candy bars with apples. Add peanuts and frozen whipped topping.
- Mix Snickers salad well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Don't Miss: Simple Apple Recipes