Don't Miss: Fried Rice Recipes
- 2 Tbsp. peanut oil or vegetable oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3-4 scallions, chopped
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce plus more to taste
- 1 tsp. oyster sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- When wok is hot, add eggs and pepper. Scramble. Transfer to a dish. Wipe wok clean with a paper towel.
- Add ground beef to wok. Brown. Transfer to a dish. Wipe out wok with a paper towel.
- Add remaining tablespoon of oil to the wok. Add garlic and scallions. Stir-fry about 30 seconds, being careful not to let garlic burn.
- Add cold rice, peas, soy sauce and oyster sauce to wok. Stir-fry 1-2 minutes.
- Return egg and beef to wok. Stir-fry a minute or two or until peas are warmed through. Taste and add more soy sauce if desired.