Baked Beefy Mac and Cheese RecipeRecipe courtesy of Casa di Bertacchi
This baked mac and cheese recipe is a great one-dish meal for busy weeknights. Kids will enjoy everything in this baked mac and cheese recipe, and it doesn't take a lot of work to prepare.
Don't Miss: Ground Beef Casseroles
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 lb frozen pre-cooked meatballs, such as Casa Di Bertacchi fully cooked meatballs
- 2 7.25 oz. boxed macaroni and cheese dinner mixes
- 2 10.5 oz cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Place meatballs on a baking sheet, and bake 20 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the macaroni pasta according to package directions. Drain. Stir condensed soups, milk, and cheese sauce packets into cooked macaroni. Drain. Stir condensed soups, milk, and cheese sauce packets into cooked macaroni.
- Place meatballs in the bottom of prepared pan. Spoon macaroni and cheese mixture evenly over the meatball layer. Lay tomato slices evenly over top. Sprinkle shredded parmesan over top. Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes.
Don't Miss: Macaroni and Cheese Recipes